These are sites with advice specifically for daughters, and for parents raising daughters. There aren’t a lot right now, but more will be added as we find them.
- Advice for my Daughter: A mom’s advice for her daughter, and to inspire other little girls to be all that they can be.
- Doyin Richards: He’s a bald dad with two little girls who isn’t afraid to talk about the challenges of daughters and their haircare.
- Everyday Girl Dad: Exploring, and hopefully changing, ideas around what it means to be one of many dads to daughters.
- Girl Scouts: I love Scouting and make no apologies for it.
- A Mighty Girl: The world’s largest collection of books, toys and movies for smart, confident, and courageous girls.